Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hose for my pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A

abs

Now winters set in the hose from my wfp has become rock hard and unmanageable I know this happens to all rubber but the hose from my cheap bayerson pole is doing my nut in , what are you guys using

Why hot hose m8? Have you a hot wash or is it just good winter hose
I find I can kink it to stop the flow better. I use cold water. I did think about getting an L5 heater last winter, but didn't bother in the end. I'm toying with getting one this winter, but I'm not sure if I can be arsed plumbing it in and all that.

I find I can kink it to stop the flow better. I use cold water. I did think about getting an L5 heater last winter, but didn't bother in the end. I'm toying with getting one this winter, but I'm not sure if I can be arsed plumbing it in and all that.
I had a huge 65 ft gardiner pole years ago with thick black really soft rubber hose is yours similar as that was easy to kink but I didn't think it was available nowadays

Im using the std yellow Gardiner hose.

I would think that any hot water hose would be quite stiff in cold temps?

Aquadapter sell orange pu hose and they say theirs is for cold water :confused:. I've used the Aquadapter orange and it works the same as Gardiners orange.

My SLX has the standard yellow hose. I have found it to be inclined to tangle and coil itself up around anything nearby. Both my older poles are fitted with Streamline® Lite-5® . This I find much better but no good if used with an aquadapter because it stretches a little.

I dont think the hose makers have it right yet, im no expert, but I have had the Gardiners yellow hose and now have nlite hose, same coiling issues to me, somedays it doesnt coil other days its a nightmare and I wouldnt say the temperature had anything to do with it. I think pole hose is hormonal( not sexist, im having a mid life crisis) or holds a grudge at times, it has its own mind, if it doesnt like you that day, youve had it. If there is a no coiling hose out there, let us know.

Back