Hi

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Hinty, Mar 12, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,

My name's Dave, I have been cleaning for 16 years - 8 years Trad, 8 years WFP.

When working Trad, I built up to have 6 lads working for me - then moved, changed area & back to just me.

On the poles I have worked with a couple of friends doing the big stuff - up to 60 ft, working out of my friends Land Rover, with 1000L Brodex trailer system.

Then I changed to working out of a van,

and now I work out of a van, or with one of my trolley systems (pure freedom), and occasional backpack (Bayersan)

the majority of my work now is domestic, which suits me just fine - as I am now having time to tinker with a few ideas I have had over the years.

Currently working on my "FlipFast" (Which, contrary to popular opinion is not just a bike quick release, but has a few subtle features built into it that make it a lot nicer to use.)

On the paperwork side, I use George, did try Window Cleaner Pro - but had several major issues, then returned to George.

I look forward to sharing ideas & thoughts

Dave

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Hey welcome flipfast. I have been looking at your product and looks very helpful. I may finest in one at some point.

3. nearlyclean

Supplier

Hi flipfast,really impressed with what I seen with the flipfast.It looks like a really good invention and surprised no one hasn't brought it out before.quick release clamp would be great if some one could use them on a pole instead of twist and lock

4. Ginge

Ginge Guest

Hi, just had a look at the product myself and have to say it's agreat idea.

5. Ginge

Ginge Guest

Just thought I'd give you an update. I've just returned from cleaning spot window cleaning supplies in Wimbledon and I noticed a flipfast adaptor on the side. I started talking to them about it and mentioned I'd seen on window cleaning forum. I suggested they join up as this was exactly there market they said the product was a great idea and they really liked it. I then suggested they start advertising on the site. Fingers crossed its helps everyone out. :)

6. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Thanks for giving us a mention. :)

7. nearlyclean

Supplier

I brought a few bits from cleaning spot,really quick delivery and fair prices

Advertisement