Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Serious debate time.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Always been a tea drinker until something clicked this year and I started on the coffee. Proper stuff in a cafetiere every morning. Either. Lavazza, or Taylor's Italian. White, no sugar.

tea is mostly drunk by me as customers only seems to offer that (or nescafe yuk)

But if im kicking back then coffee cant be beaten, preferably a flat white.

fortunately ive got a commercial machine and good friends in the machine trade & who also work for Drury teas & coffees.

Always tetley or pg mate. Only about a penny a t bag. Worth the extra bag to get a good brew. If I go into Gregg's for a large tea I always get them to put 2 t bags in there.

Tea, white, two sugars. Often called 'Nato tea' although I hear builder type chaps are claiming its their invention. /emoticons/wink.png

I drink both.

I used to prefer coffee but now seem to drink more tea.

The good thing about tea is pretty much all tea tastes the same, hence why i drink asda smart price or tesco cheap ones. Taste perfectly fine and are really cheap.

Coffee on the other hand has to be decent, the cheap stuff is awfull, hence why i drink more tea to save some brass.

Tea NATO, but only if it's decent tea, Tetley all the way, when I go to Costa or Starbucks I'd rather have an early grey over a coffee.

Back