Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Issues replying to threads

Eviestevie

Im on misuses iPhone 6s because I Write or reply to any posts

If I hit the reply icon it brings nothing up

Also the icon for my alerts etc doesn't work

I've deleted all history and followed all the online instructions but still having issues

I have a iPhone 6+ if makes a difference

Anyone else having issues

Sorry mate, I am on Android and PC.
@Gav, we have issues. Advice?
Been trying for days to sort this

So had to come on misuses phone which works perfect

Just mine doesn't

So I'm not being ignorant to anyone just carnt bloody reply

No probs mate, Gav will get on it soon as he sees this. In the mean time just use this post to communicate with anyone you need to but please no bank details etc on an open post. /emoticons/smile.png) (unless you're giving me your mothers maiden name and your N.I. number as well) /emoticons/tongue.png

No probs mate, Gav will get on it soon as he sees this. In the mean time just use this post to communicate with anyone you need to but please no bank details etc on an open post. /emoticons/smile.png) (unless you're giving me your mothers maiden name and your N.I. number as well) /emoticons/tongue.png
Haha and my four digit pin

Yep have been on this damn issue the last few days. It's basically down to some kind of cache issue for some reason it's always bloody iOS which never wants to pull new cache info. Drives me nuts. Don't wipe your misuses cache or you will end up with the same issue IOS just likes to hold on. I have tried several things in our database, server and file system. Still a work in progress I am afraid. Issues like this are an utter pain as I am not able to replicate on my end. I don't have this problem on android, desktop (chrome) or iOS on iPhone 5. So I am having to rely on those that are having the issue to confirm/deny if any attempts my me to fix it actually have. And every time they will need to try and clear the cache to check. Anyway rant over. Just know I am working on it.

Yep have been on this damn issue the last few days. It's basically down to some kind of cache issue for some reason it's always bloody iOS which never wants to pull new cache info. Drives me nuts. Don't wipe your misuses cache or you will end up with the same issue IOS just likes to hold on. I have tried several things in our database, server and file system. Still a work in progress I am afraid. Issues like this are an utter pain as I am not able to replicate on my end. I don't have this problem on android, desktop (chrome) or iOS on iPhone 5. So I am having to rely on those that are having the issue to confirm/deny if any attempts my me to fix it actually have. And every time they will need to try and clear the cache to check. Anyway rant over. Just know I am working on it.

@Eviestevie Can you let me know if this issue is fixed now or not. I am afraid you may have to clear your cache once more. I have done a full reinstall off all theme files, templates etc with all the other server tweaks. If this doesn't fix it then i will have to keep hunting.

Hi @Gav I've cleared all the data and followed instructions

Looks like I can now reply to to posts

But the alert icon in the top right corner still won't work just loads up the main page

Hmm ok problem not fixed. At least I have the issue on my iPhone now. No lost box for me:( this is starting to really **** me off. :mad:

Just had to clear everything again because the blank reply box at bottom off each post has gone

Just have the post reply button no box to write in

It works fine but after couple of times I lose it again and reset it lol

Yeah I am having the same issue on my iPhone now. One minute it's ok another it's not every time I refresh the page it seems to change.

Yeah I am having the same issue on my iPhone now. One minute it's ok another it's not every time I refresh the page it seems to change.

Latest Posts

Back