Hi.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by bluenose1988, Oct 5, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. bluenose1988

bluenose1988 Guest

Hi, my name is Ben Owen, I have had my own window cleaning service for the past 2 months which I set up with help from the princes trust, I have joined the site to try and get some useful advice from fellow tradesman, i.e. opinions on best ways of getting customers and thoughts on what tools are best to use etc. I use traditional methods, ladders etc. Feel free to leave a message, Cheers

Advertisement
  2. nearlyclean

Supplier

Get door knocking and leave leaflets.Website helps.Loads of info in the back posts of this forum

3. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Hiya Ben

I am like you. I set up about 7 weeks back. I am still at work and due to leave on 31/10/2011. I do window cleaning on my days off and some saturday mornings. I have managed to get 31 customers so far...and 2 bad payers. I have got them all through door knocking. I havent had much success with the leaflet drops.Quite enjoy the door knocking though. It can get a bit disspiriting when every door you knock on seems to have a window cleaner, but just plough on!!. How many customers have you picked up so far?

4. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Hi Ben,

Hope your hard work will pay off.

Advertisement