Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi

Hinty

Hello everyone,

My name's Dave, I have been cleaning for 16 years - 8 years Trad, 8 years WFP.

When working Trad, I built up to have 6 lads working for me - then moved, changed area & back to just me.

On the poles I have worked with a couple of friends doing the big stuff - up to 60 ft, working out of my friends Land Rover, with 1000L Brodex trailer system.

Then I changed to working out of a van,

and now I work out of a van, or with one of my trolley systems (pure freedom), and occasional backpack (Bayersan)

the majority of my work now is domestic, which suits me just fine - as I am now having time to tinker with a few ideas I have had over the years.

Currently working on my "FlipFast" (Which, contrary to popular opinion is not just a bike quick release, but has a few subtle features built into it that make it a lot nicer to use.)

On the paperwork side, I use George, did try Window Cleaner Pro - but had several major issues, then returned to George.

I look forward to sharing ideas & thoughts

Dave

Hey welcome flipfast. I have been looking at your product and looks very helpful. I may finest in one at some point.

Hi flipfast,really impressed with what I seen with the flipfast.It looks like a really good invention and surprised no one hasn't brought it out before.quick release clamp would be great if some one could use them on a pole instead of twist and lock

Back