Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

high level internal cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

nearlyclean

I have a double height conservatory to do when I work out how to do it without ladders/tower scaffold.

I was going to use Vikan dragonfly but I was thinking of using my my WFP and instead of a brush attach a pad with a jet to spray pure water onto glass and wipe with a micro fibre clothe,a trigger to spray the water when needed :D

Sounds like an interesting one. Sounds like your on the right track. I have never used just pure water and micro fiber so not sure how well it works.

I cleaned the insides of my windows with pure water in a spray bottle and wipe it down with a micro fibre cloth and the results were impressive.Little project to build a diy internal wfp system,cheapest I seen is £300 but if it was an attachment like the brush you could use the same pole remove brush and attach the internal cleaning head,no need for step ladders or leaning over sinks to clean kitchen window

I forgot all about this,got a bit consumed in another project.Well basically I was going to attach velco to the back of a microfibre cloth and a pad with a screw attachment to the pole and use a mister to squirt pure water onto the glass and rub with the cloth,as the cloth gets wet and dirty change it for a new clean one and repeat till the window is cleaned.Just need some spare time to put it together.

Have you seen the reach around tool that fits onto the standard angle adapter - you could have the microfibre pad on one side, and the brush on the other - give a spray, turn & rub.

Sooner you than me though, I hate inside conservatories.

I think with the flipfast you could adjust the angle as you clean the inside of the roof maybe quicker and easier than using a tower scaffold

Back