high level internal cleaning

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by nearlyclean, Mar 30, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. nearlyclean

Supplier

I have a double height conservatory to do when I work out how to do it without ladders/tower scaffold.
    I was going to use Vikan dragonfly but I was thinking of using my my WFP and instead of a brush attach a pad with a jet to spray pure water onto glass and wipe with a micro fibre clothe,a trigger to spray the water when needed :D

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Sounds like an interesting one. Sounds like your on the right track. I have never used just pure water and micro fiber so not sure how well it works.

3. nearlyclean

Supplier

I cleaned the insides of my windows with pure water in a spray bottle and wipe it down with a micro fibre cloth and the results were impressive.Little project to build a diy internal wfp system,cheapest I seen is £300 but if it was an attachment like the brush you could use the same pole remove brush and attach the internal cleaning head,no need for step ladders or leaning over sinks to clean kitchen window

4. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Sounds good i might have to try it on my windows just to see.

5. Windowwhiz

Windowwhiz Guest

If you come up with a way of doing it please let us know as this is a real problem for us too. We have a house that is all glass on the gable end right up to the roof peak and we just can't do the insides so I'd love to see what you come up with. :0)

6. nearlyclean

Supplier

I forgot all about this,got a bit consumed in another project.Well basically I was going to attach velco to the back of a microfibre cloth and a pad with a screw attachment to the pole and use a mister to squirt pure water onto the glass and rub with the cloth,as the cloth gets wet and dirty change it for a new clean one and repeat till the window is cleaned.Just need some spare time to put it together.

7. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

Have you seen the reach around tool that fits onto the standard angle adapter - you could have the microfibre pad on one side, and the brush on the other - give a spray, turn & rub.

Sooner you than me though, I hate inside conservatories.

8. nearlyclean

Supplier

I think with the flipfast you could adjust the angle as you clean the inside of the roof maybe quicker and easier than using a tower scaffold

Advertisement