Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

weather =new customers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

dasslr1

94 to go
Loving this sunny weather I'm already getting a tan lol plus picked up 5New customers in the last week all coming up to me while I'm working. If I don't have to canvass that's fine by me. for those that know me I did the conservatory last week all went great I will get pics up soon I promise. She was very happy and asked could I please do all the gutters On the house and On the porch On the front.. Happy tines

Nice one :thumbsup:

I'm off out myself shortly to go do some more exterior house cleaning & pressure washing quotes as it's gone manic to say the least.

Spring has defo spring /emoticons/smile.png

Loving this sunny weather I'm already getting a tan lol plus picked up 5New customers in the last week all coming up to me while I'm working. If I don't have to canvass that's fine by me. for those that know me I did the conservatory last week all went great I will get pics up soon I promise. She was very happy and asked could I please do all the gutters On the house and On the porch On the front.. Happy tines
Excellent. What is your name BTW, I thought it was Dassir and you were Asian. Obviously I'm wrong :gush:

Hahaha my names darren im deffo english never been mistaken for Asian before lol dasslr is a name I made up for online .it started off desslr a few years back .the first letter of me my wife two stepkids and two of my little girls name.

Darren me

Emma

Sophie

Sarah wifey

Lewis

Rosie

Happy days indeed. Everyone seems to look out of their windows in spring and decide that they need a window cleaner. Trouble is, I am way behind with my round (for a change) and I keep getting chase up calls, texts and e mails......I need an 8 day week!

Latest Posts

Back