Highs And Lows

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by KFH19, Sep 19, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. KFH19

KFH19 Member

I brought half of my new gutter vac set up today, carbon poles and recording cam. I will get the vac next week when I get some much needed money! Anyway that was the high.
    I tested it at home, lovely clear colour picture, great lightweight strong poles.
    I excitedly when to a quote tonight for neighbours in a semi detached. The First Lady even held the monitor and said things like " great technology, nice and safe, I can see loads of moss, you can reach over the extension " etc.
    The neighbour was even keener....lets book him now! She said. £45 if they book together, front rear and side.
    Then the low.....first lady " everything seems great...but we have a gardener coming to quote soon....I'll let you know.

Sigh.....

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

What a bummer but did make me laugh :Image13:
    Might be a silly question but why are you giving quotes if you haven't got a vac yet? :Image16:

3. KFH19

KFH19 Member

Just trying to book a few in now smurf, I pick up the vac next week.

Do you find my price reasonable?

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

£45 seems very reasonable for a 3 sider semi if you ask me as on some awkward badly blocked ones I've charged over 100 squid to do.

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Advertisement