Highs & Lows

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by PAUL J., May 17, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. PAUL J.

PAUL J. Newcomer

Hi guys, been using the forum for info since I joined, finally decided to put my 2pence worth into the mix, grocery shop been revamped near my place, got the job turned up at 7:30 to clean, 2 hours later, finished the inside and out, charged £20, 1st time I've done a job after builders, new windows but I didn't realise they were that bad until I started cleaning them, when they say its a small learning curve to window cleaning lol.
    The owner was impressed got 5 houses out of that 1 job. 5 months now and up to 85 jobs, still doing my old job part time now ( scaffolding ) every week I get new customers, mainly through word of mouth, did a 2 day stint on flyers last month and its beginning to reap the rewards.
    It's a stress free job and I'm better for it, love the forum. Thanks for all the info I've had of you lot.

Advertisement
  2. mr shine

mr shine Guru

i havent done a builders clean in long time , any time i get asked i put in a big price because there nearly always a nightmare job, at least you got the 5 houses out of it

3. PAUL J.

PAUL J. Newcomer

I found out that she's got about 3/4 businesses on the go, and divorced..............
    Big family, lol

4. mr shine

mr shine Guru

is that the bird of dragons den lo :Image3: l

5. PAUL J.

PAUL J. Newcomer

Lolololol , if it was she would have haggled on the price. Has anyone had a customer talk to them whilst they did all their window ? As I took 2 hour to do her house, last job of the day, I thought she was cooking me supper as I've been home for only an hour. Good times & bad are not a problem as long as we've got the weather.

6. OoO

OoO Guest

Good to hear. Keep it up.

7. messimagician

messimagician Member

Should of tapped it :p

Advertisement