HiH

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by alfynokes, Apr 27, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. alfynokes

alfynokes Guest

Hi everyone,

Tradder here, in my 7th year of trading now, used to subcontract before. Looking at wfp but doing well with trad:)

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

A very warm welcome to you, I hope I can one day say I am in my 7th year and doing well.

3. nearlyclean

Supplier

Ha! go easy on ya Ladder boy.Still carry ladders but mostly WFP now.

4. alfynokes

alfynokes Guest

Thanks, it's at the back of my mind I might be doing a lot better with wfp :)

5. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Wfp is deffo the way to go i know a lot of tradders would disagree but it is much safer.

6. nearlyclean

Supplier

First couple of months is hard convert work that you've done with a ladder to WFP,some customers don't like change or the water on the floor or glass left to dry.Getting their frames and sills cleaned each time,that window above the conservatory and not standing on tiles leaning across to clean the window above the porch is all bonuses.I now WFP in two weeks what use to take 3 weeks and I am not rushing about.I have taken on work which I would not of done if still only used ladders.

7. First few months on WFP are slow. years of dirtly sills and frames take ages to clean but once they are clean its just a quick Cat-Lick-Wash for them and the windows and they come up like new! No cutting corners, it just takes minutes. To give you an example - I have been window cleaning for a massive 6 weeks now and can do a standar 3 bed in 8-10 minutes - it took me 45 mins for the first clean but now I am super-windie (in my head at least)
    Convert - it works - and if you need help setting up cheaply there are a few of us that will help you and in fact if you are happy to come to sunny Southend I can help set up a system for you for free (my time I mean).
    Good Luck.

Advertisement