Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

COST OF PURE!!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Reach For The Glass

Hey guy for those that buy there pure water. How much are you paying.

Water works in maidstone want £17.50 for 350 litres. That seems a lot of dosh to me.

I was thinking of constant services as some have recommended them on here. Just not sure on what they charge. But they are only a few minutes from me.

Thanks guys

Give courtney a bell on his mobile

07971 556 036

He will arrange something with you to sort out getting water

Very nice bloke

He will set up an account that you just record the readings on the meter when you fill up and he will invoice you to pay

£18.00 for 375 liters in Redcar 10 years ago. If you came with tanks half full it was still £18.00. Oh, I forgot, it was plus VAT at 17.5% in those days.

I don't really understand that green.

Is this to store water yourself?

Only reason I ask Is I live in a terrace with no rear or side access. Hence buying water.

£18 per day
X 5 days = £90

X 4 weeks = £360

X 12 months = £4320 (I think)

THATS MY DIESEL BILL FOR THE YEAR

Answer? = WaterGenie ULP Membrane Housing Package 4040 Price £270

Am I the only one that thinks this makes sense?
But you do have to remember that although that is a cheap price, you will need filters etc. So price is closer to £500. for a full setup.

Also If you are on a water meter with a 2:1 waste ratio the cost adds up.

But like u say its still so much cheaper than buying ready made water in the long term.

I can't remember the price per litre for my set up but It was so much cheaper than that.

Latest Posts

Back