Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Envy you guys in UK.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It was just circumstances that I have ended up doing window cleaning mate. I was offered a Production managing job early in the year but the hours they wanted out of me was ridiculous & I was offered another job as Materials planner somewhere but they wanted me to start within a week, unfortunately where my daughter went to daycare one day a week couldn't turn it full time at a weeks notice, i had to turn the job down as company wouldn't wait 4 weeks. Somebody suggested window cleaning and I thoroughly enjoy it. I would find it hard to work in an office again getting my ear chewed off from the Director. We'll see about the citizenship thing as we have to be here 4 years to be able to do that.
happy new year mate ,i would swap with you today its cold wet dark etc. plus wife has hidden my passport LOL anyway good luck for the future :thumbsup:

Latest Posts

Back