Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Whistle blower to window cleaner via JSA

BigFoot

Worked hard for a decent education and tidy job only to find out over time that free thinking and common decency was not part of the package... 13 years latter unemployed with a growing family I find the Job I wish I began the day School ended!

Hello freedom!!

a point in the right direction to useful threads for a first timer would be appreciated.

by the way from south wales valleys traditional and trolly

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Tuffers and TolishAPurd I worked for the Welsh Government, I saw some fool waste £40 million on a pointless project that still benefits no one, I spoke my mind and did something about it "blew the whistle" so to speak... I got the sack then JSA9 i hated it!!!) now cleaning windows, I love it!!!

Thanks for the welcome everyone!Tuffers and TolishAPurd I worked for the Welsh Government, I saw some fool waste £40 million on a pointless project that still benefits no one, I spoke my mind and did something about it "blew the whistle" so to speak... I got the sack then JSA9 i hated it!!!) now cleaning windows, I love it!!!
Good for you fella. :thumbsup: Are you taking them to a tribunal? Sounds like constructive dismissal. Maybe even take it to the papers and let them have a chew on it.

now you are free id sing like a canary , nobody can bother you in the window cleaning business [ i think]

hi and welcome bigfoot to the best windowcleaning forum going...

so much money goes down the drain out there...easy come easy go for so many....

dont anybody mention bankers.../emoticons/biggrin.png

sorry to hear you lost your job and hope you love the freedom to skive off early and watch bodie and doyle save britain again....with a can of guiness and wifey at work....

it is funny how I always seem to finish as she goes out of the door to work..:rolleyes:

Back