Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter job today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

So after weeks of planning this one out I managed to get it done today [emoji99][emoji99][emoji99]

abbb65b7b3677ff38d154582035030df.jpg
e47305f959961b91a13adbeff2cdd7a9.jpg
d4dc76475a54bf1b188d4b0297f3e1c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

now that is a big un neil.../emoticons/biggrin.png
do you do any bungalows then:rofl:...
Tell you what after doing this a 3 bed house would be the easiest job in the world [emoji23]

I have just got up off the sofa after sitting here for 15mins and the back of my shoulders ache and my neck is killing me but at least it's done and out the way thank **** for that lol

Didn't do the ones by the shops smurf as the gutters were broken and worried they would fall on public if I started cleaning them ! Health and safety and all that [emoji6]

Are you having a well deserved rest today @Neil?

I have just got up off the sofa after sitting here for 15mins and the back of my shoulders ache and my neck is killing me but at least it's done and out the way thank **** for that lol

Been quoting most of the day so far and now going to the cafe for a fat munch [emoji106]

Impressive! How did you find the room to assemble and lift it to vertical! It's hard enough with three sections :)

@Jimroot Never really lift poles from the ground , the correct way into put them together is by having the first section leaning on the wall of the property and add each section sliding you pole up the wall

Back