Hobbies

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by mark m, Apr 22, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark m

mark m Hero

Just got home from darts i play Friday for a local team and Saturdays for super league team called Bridport only one more game to go to the end of season . Just wondered what anybody has as a hobby

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

I did do motocross up until recently, im scared I break a bone and can't work now, I need to look for a new hobby think I might get back into fly fishing.

3. Podrikk007

Podrikk007 Well-Known Member

I go out with a few lads on the road bikes. When weather permits. But i could do with a hobby for the rainy days. Apart from tv

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mnb402

4. Paul

Paul Guest

Oh yeh tv that's got to be my favourite seem to get to do it most days.

5. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

Are you getting a bit senile Mark?. You started a near identical thread just over a month ago (18/3) ***led 'other interests', where you told us how you play darts and football and asked what everyone else does!.

6. Paul

Paul Guest

^Lol he's getting old[hr]
    Hey mark where's the caravan vid?

7. windyman

windyman Well-Known Member

Look at the time off post...just home from the pub...someone's had a few bevvies!!! lol

8. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

oddly enough, i seem to remember the last thread was posted in the wee small hours too!

9. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I was away out for a bit of fishing today, haven't been out in over a year was good crack!! Bought a dart board a while ago but haven't done much throwing.. Haven't really got time for a hobby ffs

10. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

carp fishing i love it been known to go to the lake for an over ***ht session and come back a week later

Advertisement