Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing For Jetwash

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yep indeed as sure as eggs are eggs mr shine...

Also the more jobs you do Johnny the more interest it will start to generate and recommendations will start coming in too :Image9:

One example when I first started was I dropped cards in doors with filthy driveways in a street close by me. Got one job from it then ended up doing most of street.

this scenario happened when I sold my eastern trading 3000 wat gutter vac, got little work , then when I sold it I got a few calls, but I didn't loose out got near enough what I paid. I just use heavy duty extension ladders now. with the sunny weather people start looking at there drives , noticing how dirty they are.

Like you say in your ad Johnny for the washer if your want to concentrate on windows cleaning then to sell that washer I think you may have to drop the price a bit lower or ppl might just as well go and buy a new one.

I was lucky as only paid £250 for mine that was only 3 months old that also came with a brand new never used fsc

View attachment 3302

Exterior property cleaning can be hard graft but being able to offer prospects/customers a complete exterior cleaning service on top of a regular window cleaning round works for me. :Image9:

Back