Home made applicator for wagtail

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by WagtailMat, Aug 24, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. WagtailMat

WagtailMat Active Member

hey guys I went to see to get the wagtail flipper applicator why are they so stupidly expensive ? Now I'm thinking of getting my wife to make up a few for me as she is good with sewing what would you recommend ? I've seen polzn blades one but I dunno what he made it with any suggestions would be great

Advertisement
  2. H MAN

H MAN Forum Addict

Wife made these a while back.
    You can also see what the material looks like side view below.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. keefo

keefo Well-Known Member

Do you modify everything H man lol.....you've modded loquidator, std channels and wags.

4. rugbywolf

rugbywolf Forum Addict

You can buy something very similar to these at Dunelm, floor cleaner pads £2:50, you can get two out of one. I have been using these for a few weeks now and they are OK. Haven't found any others suitable. Before that, for many years I have made mine from Ettore porcupines, which are very good and very expensive.

Advertisement