HOME MADE FLYERS

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by All Round Cleaning, May 19, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Could some kind person or persons please email me a sample of there
    flyers please home made ones etc so i can get a rough idea of how to set mine out etc so i can get out there canvassing first thing tomorrow .

gavin2209 at gmail.com is my address

Ireally would appreciate if someone could help me out
    cheers Gav

Advertisement
  2. Posh

Posh Hero

Have emailed you mine gav. It may help you. I've had succes with them so it's up to you but it's not fancy it's straight to the point. Hope it helps.

3. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

Have emailed you what I put out last week.

Fill yer boots mon!!

4. All Round Cleaning

Cheers guys i appreciate ya help with this . Just been told by my brother my prices are too expensive aswell lol .

5. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Roughly how much u charging
    i know i am under charging but as i am still learning i know i will under charge and overarge

6. All Round Cleaning

well I posted up a link last week of a friends house that wanted doing and i was told on here that the front only was worth £10
    so i told her £20 for the house and conny windows and she said that's double what i was paying the last window cleaner .

So I said well why isn't he doing them any more and her reply was oh he doesn't do our area any more .
    So my reply was more like he was way under charging hence why he hasn't been back since .

But I'm thinking maybe doing it cheaper than i would of originally as i can then get onto that estate as she knows another 2 houses on the street that want a window cleaner . im thinking if i try and get around £12.50 will only take me half an hr for just glass
    so it wont be too bad .

But my brother was saying for a 3 bed house around our area i should be looking at around 5 quid an house where as i was thinking around 7 but his price was for just glass only where as my prices i was going to charge for frames aswell as i cant see the point in cleaning the glass if the frames are still manky ???
    Thats my thoughts anyways as there is compe***ion so i was thinking maybe offer an extra service to what the " majority " offer for only a small price increase .

7. Paul

Paul Guest

Give them 2 options glass only or glass and frames, I'm sure if you do glass on they will soon see the frames need done.

8. All Round Cleaning

That's my thoughts exactly paul I've txt her to say £12.50 for her windows and i will see how it goes from there .

9. A.K WINDOWS

gav good luck mate dont go too cheap lad and dont go too high its hard but some think windys still do houses for £4??lol

i charge 80p a window £1 for leaded
    frames are charge at whatever the glass is worh say house is £7 the windows and frames will be £14 yer get me?

then i round it to the nearest £ say 7.40 a house ill do it for £7 and so on.i dont do 50p things i like straight prices.

do not inculde frames you will lose out and time is money in this game.

were you from mate.

10. All Round Cleaning

Cheers AK im from wolverhampton mate .

Advertisement