Honda Pressure Washer

Discussion in 'Pressure Washing' started by swas, Dec 14, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. swas

swas Active Member

how can you tell if a honda pressure washer is whats described when selling.
    this one is 4 sale how could i tell if its a genuine honda GX390 washer, ive been told they will have a number engraved in body as identification.

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

That one is a honda motor,...For peace of mind you can ask for the serial number of the motor and phone honda to check if you want too. ;)

The gearbox and pump with also have a serial number but no good phoning honda on those as are made by interpump

3. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

Looks a quality bit of kit that, id say that was a Honda aw right, i have that Interpump on mine and its VERY powerful, parts are easy to get for them an aw, most fakes ive seen dont have Honda GX on the recoil starter. likeSmurf says you can check via the serial nos with Honda , good luck with winning that youd probably pay best part of a grand for that new :)

4. swas

swas Active Member

cheers lads, im in no hurry , i know what im after now. keep you posted

5. swas

swas Active Member

smurf,
    what fsc is yours, ill look up online for a good price .

Advertisement