Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone good at web design on wordpress?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Wordpress is by far the best platform for SEO purposes but as you are learning there's a lot more to it than meets the eye. Either do what dodger said and use xaamp or wampserver to build it then you can clone it to your domain or if your building it live make sure you've checked the button to discourage search engines until it's finished otherwise you could end up with a google penalty very quickly. Every time you click that update button it pings Google and they don't like being pinged too often. The most important thing is to make sure the site is continually being backed up just in case you do something catastrophic. Good luck with it

Looks pretty good. I have always been unsure of putting prices of cleaning on site as its all subjective in terms of the clean and you might find yourself doing it for the price stated on your site rather than the price it should be.

im a window cleaner
sometimes i need ladders id never say i dont use ladders its stupid

theyr some windows that cant be done with wfp
Well I can tell you I never use ladders to clean windows. I use them occasionally for conn roofs to get to roof level but even then I tend to use step ladders. I have come across one or two situations that would need a ladder to do the job. I.e railed balcony. I simply don't do these jobs and turn them down. I don't like heights and I don't like humping ladders on and off the van so no I don't use ladders at all which is my choice end of story.

Back