Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Spoab

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gmeister

Just got myself a Srayer On A Belt (SpOAB)

I keep forgeting to clean the sills and frames! :angry:

With a applicator I use the end bit to clean frames but hate it cause straight after clean the window glass..

So thought if I get this and fill with pure water then can simply spray the frame and dry with microfiber cloth or towl.

The sills get done anyway cause water from glass drops to sill then gets wiped, but still dont always wipe the sill.

So as of next week window cleaning(got other jobs on this week) going to millertrise myself into cleaning the sills and frames, it must be done! :angry: /emoticons/biggrin.png

G

If u used wfp it would get done anyway! Lol

Let's hope u can get into a rhythm with it and remember to do, once u get used to it it will come second nature to you.

You shouldn't need to Clean the frames each and every time.. Some people don't even expect to have their frames done.
I do and i charge for it , never had any complaints yet i find people prefer to have frames and sills done each and every visit .

Every job I now price I include frames , sills , and doors too as standard unless they only want glass doing .

I find most customers are more than willing to pay the bit extra to get the frames done so

Why not charge a little extra for it !

Every job I now price I include frames , sills , and doors too as standard unless they only want glass doing .

I find most customers are more than willing to pay the bit extra to get the frames done so

Why not charge a little extra for it !
How much extra do you charge

Average around an extra %50 .

So for example an £8 job is then turned into a £12

Some jobs like for example today I actually puck up a job as the bloke had been watching me for 3 months and was impressed

With me spending time on cleaning the frames and sills only a 1 bedroom flat so I priced at a fiver he actually gave me 6 quid

As he was happy with the service I provide .

Now bare this in mind me and H started the same time he has 140 odd customers he takes just over a grand a month

I have 60 odd I take nearly 700 a month the proof is in the pudding !

Some jobs like for example today I actually puck up a job as the bloke had been watching me for 3 months and was impressed

With me spending time on cleaning the frames and sills only a 1 bedroom flat so I priced at a fiver he actually gave me 6 quid

Now bare this in mind me and H started the same time he has 140 odd customers he takes just over a grand a month

How long does it take you to clean a house

depends mate im getting quicker for example this 1 house i done today i charge £15 for first clean it took me over an hr

this clean 25 mins . But this house is quite a decent size .

on average it takes me around 2o mins or so per house depending on how bad the frames get .

depends mate im getting quicker for example this 1 house i done today i charge £15 for first clean it took me over an hr

this clean 25 mins . But this house is quite a decent size .

on average it takes me around 2o mins or so per house depending on how bad the frames get .
Cant complain at that.

on a first clean i give the frames a good wipe down, then i just give them a quick wipe everytime.

gav i get what your saying about price high to work less for the same money, but you need to be wary, you might have 60 custies priced at an average 11/12quid per house but you have to keep them long term, if someone comes along that can do a better job for less you will lose a higher % of your custies to them, price fairly for yourself AND the customer

gav your doing well

Latest Posts

Back