Horrible Woman's Spite Backfired

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Tuffers, Mar 10, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Long story short.... I clean in a cul-de-sac which has 'private' parking spaces. There is one woman who has made it her ambition to upset all who live and visit the close. She has stuck stickers on cars, rocks on the bonnet, attacked neighbours and even tried to wrestle me from her neighbours door when I was asking if I could park in her slot (no jokes thanks :D) A total looney tune.

Anyway, today I was in the back garden of one house and I heard a car park up in the road. My hose was lying across a couple of parking places. She had only gone and got her car and parked in her son's spot and parked over my hose! Not on it but over it. Of course she thought she'd managed to shaft me. I could feel her eyes watching me from her kitchen window. Chuckling to myself, I unclipped the pole hose from the main hose and pulled it back through the wheels. With my back to her house it was a V sign over my shoulder and back to work :thumbsup:

Advertisement
  2. kellyKleen

kellyKleen Newcomer

It's just a pity that we all have stories like this and so many people are so petty

3. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Nice one tuffers. Would loved to have seen her face when the v sign went up.

Ps.....she is probably just after your body!

4. norm

norm Grand Master

she wants you bad:hehehe:

5. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Funny you should say that chaps. One neighbour even said she needs a good sh*g! She even got the cops to tow away a blokes van full of tools once. Said bloke weren't happy and confronted her. Her son came out to join in and got a good hiding.

6. norm

norm Grand Master

watch she doesnt tamper with your hose:whistle:

7. TolishAPurd

What the hell is the point of having a WFP if you can't feed the squirty end in the letter box of people like this?:thumbsdown:

8. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Could be a dodgy one though tuffers. She would probably start stalking you once you had done the dirty deed!

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Maybe you should offer to clean her windows for payment in kind Tuffers :D

10. cheapncheerful

ohh you gotta like that one.....there is a woman/man on every close in britain like that....nowt else to do....no life...so lets annoy others...what goes around....

Advertisement