Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any one tryed this

tench0771

10353105_1523866897875305_4364479106814362838_n.jpg
i tryed this
14404_1500231076905554_7721087542833736714_n.jpg
last week an find it very good its a close call between this an persil but this just has the edg

Stopped using dish soap over six months ago now we just use Glass Gleam 4. Once you tweaked your dilutions a touch and you get used to the lack of suds you wont look back. Spent years using fairy and the likes, but now cant see myself ever going back.

why do you use gg4 do you live in a hard water area?

Stopped using dish soap over six months ago now we just use Glass Gleam 4. Once you tweaked your dilutions a touch and you get used to the lack of suds you wont look back. Spent years using fairy and the likes, but now cant see myself ever going back.

why do you use gg4 do you live in a hard water area?
Not particularly Smurf, 140ppm so I'd say about medium. We use GG4 for a few reasons, firstly is it does actually give a better sheen when finished. Next when returning to a job that was last done with GG it seems way cleaner than those done with dish soap. Lastly for now, it involves a lot less detailing as so many fewer suds.

If you have patio doors do yourself a side by side and see which looks best in a months time.

ive used gg3 and gg4 i found them ok but no suds wich led to direction change marks from the squeege i had to add soap to get it suddy good shine also i found the oppiset an used to get a lot of bleading from the rubbers

Back