Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello

Lovely here in Carlisle, flyer drops today /emoticons/biggrin.png sore feet /emoticons/sad.png

This is turning out to be the wettest drought on record!

Been using the time to sort out my Rainwater harvesting - looking forward to getting back on the windows now though.

I left a glass out yesterday while it was bucketing down, ( just wanted to test it ) but all the water evaporated lol /emoticons/sad.png

Just installed 3 x 1000L IBC tanks into my workshop - devastating amount of work to clear the space to get them in.

They never look that big in the photo's do they!

All in now though, and insulated workshop roof with 4" polystyrene - not getting caught out in the winter.

Got all other bits together - just need to fit them now.

When I've done it I will put up some pics.

Tested TDS - comes in at 25, but that's not bad as we are near the airport, and that was from an old water butt that may have nessie in the bottom.

no rain today so happy started at 7.00 finished a 7.00 knackered but got tomorrow off now so when it rains tomorrow i dont care /emoticons/tongue.png

ILL /emoticons/tongue.png

Do you have a pic hinty? Would like to see the set up, is it just for rain water?

Hello VIPs!!

Been kinda ****** off today, kept dropping scrim, tripping into things usual trad ****. Just got home and next door neighbour came in with a package!! My pole has arrived!

No lol, I only have a pole.. Still need everything else but now I can do 2 PVC jobs that's been waiting a while as I didn't want to do by ladder. Will be ordering the rest of the wfp setup at the end of the week

Clx 27 with a super lite medium dual trim in red looks great. Was worried 27 might not be long enough but got it stretched out and will perfect for the work I have. Will take a while to get used to it. I plugged it up to my tap in the garden and surprised how good the pressure is through it!

Back