Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'm not posh is a different member I'm Belfastcleaning.. It will start me off, waiting for a sill brush coming so will maybe get using it at the weekend..

I could do with another new pole. I have a new brodex one which is about f****d, and a super bendy Unger fibreglass, haha

Well the clamps are all broke and it's a right get to slide in and out. eBay ****e. Prob a fake

Clx 27 with a super lite medium dual trim in red looks great. Was worried 27 might not be long enough but got it stretched out and will perfect for the work I have. Will take a while to get used to it. I plugged it up to my tap in the garden and surprised how good the pressure is through it!
Glad you like it mate a great pole

Clx 27 with a super lite medium dual trim in red looks great. Was worried 27 might not be long enough but got it stretched out and will perfect for the work I have. Will take a while to get used to it. I plugged it up to my tap in the garden and surprised how good the pressure is through it!
Glad you like it mate a great pole did the other bits we talked about make sence

Yes mate I know what to get lol. I got them to fit me the hozelock connection just. Will order the ez snaps when getting the hose and reel etc.. Need to go look around a few building sites for a bit of gutter now so can keep the pole in the van

Latest Posts

Back