Hose And Connections

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Belfastcleaning, Aug 19, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

What connections do you use on you hose reels/di etc? I need new stop ends as each time I in plug the hose reel water squirts everywhere..

I have orange ones I bought with system they are good, but not end stops. Was going to order them tomorrow. Hoselocks ones are £5 odds!!

But just seen this http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=110&storeId=10151&partNumber=070824

Comes with 2 end stops ( £10 ) plus I get a reel on wheels and 30m of hose ( which I need anyway )

But do you think I could put 60m of 6mm microbore onto this reel?

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

yer that should hold a 60m of 6mm hose. i have a wall mounted hose reel that has 60m of 6mm on and there is room for more on it

3. mark m

mark m Hero

you will get 60 m on there no problems mate

4. mark m

mark m Hero

5. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Cheers! Looks a good wee reel cart for £30! The 100m reel is heavy lifting in and out alot, and I never use it all either.

Yes mark, have seen it twice now lol

6. harunh

harunh Legend

Belfast i had a similar one mate :) from hozelock.... did the job... but if u can afford it get a stong hose reel thats welded... like in the video :) I found that plastic hosereels arent as good as the metal welded ones :)

But u can start with that now mate and get a better one later :)

Advertisement