Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Brush? Flocked?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

G

Good evening to you all.

I'm thinking of replacing my poles. I use slx30's.

I want one with a medium bristle and one with a flocked brush. Medium for plain glass, flocked for leads and pvc cleaning.

Question is...

Does anyone here use the flocked as there everyday brush?

If so how do you get on with it and with what results? If I can do with just the flocked then I will.

I know you can't rinse with the brush on the window but I always rinse brush off anyway.

Look forward to hearing more about the flocked. (Gardiner)

Louis

I use gardiners supreme soft hybrid great brush but does not last me more than a couple of months.

I love the ultimate flocked brush or flocked sill, as an experiment last week I tried my super lite medium mix again and really found hard work in comparison and defo didn't have the cleaning power of the flocked in all honesty I won't be wasting my time using the medium mix again, unless my round dramatically changes to what I don't know lol.

Appreciate all your replies!

Ok I'm going to buy a flocked brush and see how it goes, give it a week!

Flocked sill on leaded

Medium mixed on everything else

Who says you can't rinse on with flocked ??

Been using xline flocked brush 2 weeks now for all work and find I prefere the flocked feel ob the glass. Flocked for me altough like the xline mono brush still now and then.. think try a gardiner superlite compact flocked next...

If you don't get on with flocked I have a virtually brand new superlite medium mix that I would exchange with lol.

Back