Hose Less Pole Connecter

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Chris Dall, Jan 14, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Chris Dall

Chris Dall Active Member

Advertisement
  2. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

Yes they do, that's because Steve from Exceed worked in conjunction Window Cleaning Warehouse to produce these kits :thumbs:.

3. Poles Apart

Do they fit all makes of pole?

4. mark

mark Forum Addict

there a brilliant bit of kit,it will make your working day faster,no tangles & hose everywhere.also nice dry van!!

5. Poles Apart

My van also dry with my 30p conversion.

6. noddy

noddy Well-Known Member

look dear to me Ive just cut off all my pole hose and run with 2inc tails cost was northing

7. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

Those kits are completely overpriced considering what you actually need to do this to your pole hose :thumbs: .

Steve at Exceed and WCW have produced an expensive version of what a lot of DIY guys have been doing for years :thumbs:.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. mark

mark Forum Addict

you get what you pay for in life,ive also tried the diy method but its not as fast and as efficient.this conversion would pay for its self in a couple of house cleans

9. mufcglen

mufcglen Well-Known Member

I made my own kit using the pushfit pipe insert most people use and works a treat, I decided to by one of these kits for the sleeve for the rectus if nothing else as I wore down the female rectus every 4-5 months dragging it around on floor as I reel hose in however I ended up taking the sleeve back off as I couldn't get on with it and rather just fit a new rectus every few months personally!!
    My advice would be make your own and after a bit of messing to make everything fit well it works a treat, doesn't save me much if any time though but I just prefer having a hoseless pole!

10. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

Rubbish......people convince themselves that because they've paid 'X' amount for this (and many other products which you could make yourself), they think it must be better than a DIY version......total :BS:

....and as for 'not as fast and as efficient'...........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:......your connecting two hoses together :rolleyes:....

..and as for 'paying for itself in a couple of house cleans'.......if you think about it, it can be done for FREE.....or at most....the price of a cup of tea :thumbs:.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Advertisement