Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Evening

WCF

Help Support WCF:

balaia

hello.been browsing

on the forum now for a few months,but first time posting. been wfp for a couple of years and still learning!hope to fire loads of questions at you lot in the future. do you lot still find it frustrating???

ITs the hose getting caught on stuff all the time. Im slowly, very slowly learning that its allways going to happen. I still find when even with it getting caught all the ime im still quicker doing it WFP.

good to have you posting, dont know what you mean when you say 'do you find it frustrating?' though, find what frustrating?

sorry.mean hose kinking,getting caught around bushes, clamps coming loose on the pole, tripping over the hose! must be me..lol. apart from that its fine.

cheers gm.me dad was trad for about 30 years until he come off his ladder about 2 years ago. it was his own fault,but he ended up with plates in his jaw.put him off a bit,thats why we ended up wfp tops and trad bottoms.he does say he misses climbing the ladders though!

hey welcome mate and i only find it frustating when i got to go to a back of the house.. and need a load of hose to take with me /emoticons/sad.png can be very annoying other then that its fine /emoticons/tongue.png

oh and i hate the hose getting dirty when its wet /emoticons/sad.png lol

cheers gm.me dad was trad for about 30 years until he come off his ladder about 2 years ago. it was his own fault,but he ended up with plates in his jaw.put him off a bit,thats why we ended up wfp tops and trad bottoms.he does say he misses climbing the ladders though!
Sorry to hear that mate, welcome to the forum..

Back