hOSE Y SPLITTER FOR 2 MAN SET UP

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by johnny bravo, May 17, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. johnny bravo

Hi all, just ordered my new controller+pump to set up for 2 man set-up in van,

all i need now is a decent Y splitter to add into garden hose from tank to connect up the 2 pumps.

any links to a good Y splitter. i think i may be best with a brass one to jubillee clip the hose onto for peace of mind, dont want leaks . like this one y piece.jpg
    do any of you use hozelock ones.
    ill look in wilkinsons tomorrow

Advertisement
  2. Keir999

Keir999 Active Member

Ive just set up my 2 man system too and yes im using the hozelock 'y' splitter and push fit connections. All seems well so far and its all completely watertight with no leaks at all. Only time will tell i suppose. As long as the connections are tight and they aren't being pulled about then i hope these will last. Let me know how you get on with the brass splitter

3. johnny bravo

keir i havent got it yet, i went to wilkinsons today to get a hozelock y splitter, i got stumped as how to attatch it to my tank tap or even hose, is it possible for you to send me a pic of how you have connected yours up keir, i was hoping to get it set-up today.
    i looked at the hozelock y splitter but couldnt fathom out what to connect into the screw thread to connect it upto hose or tank tap pushfit end,
    ts1cleaning@gmail.com

4. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Are you guys splitting off at the pole hose? Or from the pump running two reels?

5. johnny bravo

im going from the water tank hose so i can feed 2 pumps seperatelly. as and when needed

6. johnny bravo

theres this one untitled.png

7. johnny bravo

i thought i could get one to fit onto my water tank tap, to push fit it onto tap, with 2 on/off switches. easier to disconnect when needed.

8. johnny bravo

i need to atatch it somewhere after the tap i think,
    im adding another pump, wanting them seperate. pump1.jpg pump2.jpg pump3.jpg

9. johnny bravo

ill just need to lenghen hose pipe ,may have to move things around.

any ideas, battery in brown box, easy to place somewhere else, just need some ideas how to setup for 2

10. I use a brass y splitter,connect the hose n jubilee under van and to the bumper port ive fitted
    two hoses n reels n van is locked n secure

Advertisement