Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hosepipe Ban

As far as i am aware this is a bit or a grey area for us. i have not encountered the hosepipe ban while i have been in business either so not sure but i know it is unclear.

we use water for a business so its not subject to the hosepipe ban but if the drought gets extreme that could possibly change - but were all supposed to register our water use as business use with the water board & as i dont know any one who does were all breaking the law anyroad lol & as i'm sitting here watching it hammering down outside - i think its up to the companies to sort their pipe work out before they start bothering us

+1 well said Simon, I'm also unsure on how this is going to affect us /emoticons/unsure.png going to have a browse on the good old internet now.

James.

Had a water board van parked behind my car as I was filling up this morning. Live on the border of two counties and a couple of summers ago there was a hose pipe ban in one and fine in the other.

Back