Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Backpacks

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mr B shine

I am looking to get a backpack for doing some of my houses WFP uppers and trad lowers, the problam is I am seeing a lot of bad reviews and not many good.

I looked for a sureflo one and I can find lots of spares but not backpacks. Can you please help.

That is what I wanted and phoned wcw as the bigboy is bigger than I want and they have stopped doing any other model or that is what I would have bought. It is looking like a gardiner one at the moment.

WCW and Gardiner ones are made by the same chinese company that use cheap electronics and sell them to trade fro $25 each.

Make your own trolley.
I would have a trolly but I go over a lot of roofs and the backpack is going to be the easiest way for me, it is also really going to be a tool to complament traditional cleaning and not the main meathod of cleaning

I have looked at it from how I work and just a streight backpack is looking the best option for me. what kind do you use?

i have the facelift backpack had no problems at all had it three months now

i ordered the bigboy from W C W and the facelift came instead

one problem for the future i thing the handle , the cap on the top for carrying is abit

flimsy this could break in the future

Extend to wash on eBay is pretty good. Got the £99 pound one & been good. Had wcw one for 18 months now & just started having a bit of trouble with controler otherwise been very good. A lot of people on here use them all day which is a lot of work for what they are. Doing just tops your not gonna knock the **** out of it.

i have the facelift backpack had no problems at all had it three months now

i ordered the bigboy from W C W and the facelift came instead
Think they're the same backpacks aren't they......WCW own Facelift.

I would have a trolly but I go over a lot of roofs and the backpack is going to be the easiest way for me, it is also really going to be a tool to complament traditional cleaning and not the main meathod of cleaning
when you say ...going over roofs, do mean climbing on roofs?, if yes a back pack is a really bad idea tooooooo dangerous

Latest Posts

Back