Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hot/warm water in gardiner backpack

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Norf86

Has anybody filled their gardiner backpack with hot/warm water?  I'm guessing it would help to cut through hardened green algae etc. Obviously I don't want to ruin my kit by doing this if it's not necessary but I'm also very keen to make any job as easy as possible! Cheers 

Yeah done it a few times now, from a gardiner bp. Hot water & ubix really broke down a thick green covered cladding I did a while ago at someone’s house. They offered me a tea, I politely declined but said could I have a kettle full of hot water, mix with a bit of cold & ubix. Worked really well!

Yeah done it a few times now, from a gardiner bp. Hot water & ubix really broke down a thick green covered cladding I did a while ago at someone’s house. They offered me a tea, I politely declined but said could I have a kettle full of hot water, mix with a bit of cold & ubix. Worked really well!
Yea I'm trying to find a large thermos flask so I can take my own. Or just fill my back pack with hot water before I go. By the time I start the job it should still be a nice temperature. 

At least I now know that the back pack can handle the heat ? cheers fellas 

Am I allowed to mention how good hot water cleans ????

Back