Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Do I Call My Company Name?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ok decision has been made

Clear shine

That will be the name, I didn't no you could have the same company name as other companies as long as there not in the same area.

Thanks for all the help y'all

Sold 99% of the work due to an accident. Started a new WFP company /emoticons/smile.png
Ahh ok sorry to hear that, was just curiouse as the name that's all.
Kind of cool sounding, don't worry it won't be used.

Lol I wasn't the only one with that name. I thought of it myself. But other people use it.

Feel free to use it lmao.

Lol I wasn't the only one with that name. I thought of it myself. But other people use it.

Feel free to use it lmao.
Lol seriously fella I was just curiouse as I thought it was kinda cool sounding but to be honest I'm thinking "A Pane in the Glass"
What do you think?

It's ok. But again not original /emoticons/sad.png

I would still go with a really funny name.

I knew a guy who had an domestic/office cleaning company called ICP cleaning always made me smile when I saw his van

I like the HD thing.

I've changed my mind so many times, Its like I'm back to picking my sons name all over again.

I think the one that has stuck in my head the most is

North West ClearView

North West Shine

How's that sounding?

I like the HD thing.

I've changed my mind so many times, Its like I'm back to picking my sons name all over again.

I think the one that has stuck in my head the most is

North West ClearView

North West Shine

How's that sounding?
How about North West HD Window Cleaning Services? Too many clear views, and crystal clear. Personally I would keep away with those names. Personal choice though. Took me two hours to pick Squeak and Bubbles. Wanted Bubble and Squeak ( but the web domain had gone).

Latest Posts

Back