Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Aqua Dapter And Hot Water

bluemonkey

have had a aqua dapter for a while, didnt really get on with it, but going to give it a other try, does any one use one of these with hot water, does it make any difference?

If water a little to warm it makes pipe very soft, not sure what effect it will have on the aqua dapter tho.

have had a aqua dapter for a while, didnt really get on with it, but going to give it a other try, does any one use one of these with hot water, does it make any difference?
i have a aqua-adapter and get my hot water like you do from a immersion heater and its been fine so far

Hi bluemonkey,

I seem to remember you have a Mk2?

Depending on the length of the pole you plan to use it on we'd recommend that you at least use a Tube Strengthening Insert and/or get some of our red hose, which is lower stretch and so recommended for hot water users.

We have an offer on at the moment... if you're interested in upgrading your Mk2 to a lighter model, now would be a good time price wise.

For some reason I don't think you're on the Mailing List to have received the offer, if I've remembered your email address correctly? I'll search through later and send you the info, it should be going to all subscribers a little later too.

Paul

Hi bluemonkey,

I seem to remember you have a Mk2?

Depending on the length of the pole you plan to use it on we'd recommend that you at least use a Tube Strengthening Insert and/or get some of our red hose, which is lower stretch and so recommended for hot water users.

We have an offer on at the moment... if you're interested in upgrading your Mk2 to a lighter model, now would be a good time price wise.

For some reason I don't think you're on the Mailing List to have received the offer, if I've remembered your email address correctly? I'll search through later and send you the info, it should be going to all subscribers a little later too.

Paul

while you are on line Paul why cant you except pay-pal i dont really use credit cards

Back