Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

gardiners all season hose is ****

WCF

Help Support WCF:

john39

hey guys, i have 50 meterfs of gardiners hose on a we reel and it keeps kinking like hell and it cracks me up bigtime can anyone recommend one that doesnt kink or kink as bad?

thanks john

Keep telling people to get the facelift black pole hose, doesn't kink, get it you won't be disappointed,

Though why do you use pole hose as the main feed?

Keep telling people to get the facelift black pole hose, doesn't kink, get it you won't be disappointed,

i just have it on a garden reel because I don't wanna give companys the money

its dear as ****. any other hoses??

I got some of that hose jake its great, cheers

hey guys, i have 50 meterfs of gardiners hose on a we reel and it keeps kinking like hell and it cracks me up bigtime can anyone recommend one that doesnt kink or kink as bad?

thanks john

I'm sorry but why berate a product that you are using in an environment it was never designed to work in. It's pole hose so as @johnny bravo says it works fine in that application. It isn't hose reel hose. So why imply that it's **** hose?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but why berate a product that you are using in an environment it was never designed to work in. It's pole hose so as @johnny bravo says it works fine in that application. It isn't hose reel hose. So why imply that it's **** hose?
It's still **** @spruce I've got it on my slx35 and it always tangles and kinks..

I have 30 metres of gardiners pole hose on three Trolleys i have made now going straight from the reel to the pole with a hidden join in the pole, which I have shown in another thread. I use AquaTap to control water. I park the Trolley up at the gate of most houses and just walk around each house cleaning the windows. I cant for the life of me understand how you are getting kinks in the hose all the time. I very rarely have a problem with kinked hose.

Here's a pic of 2 of my trolleys with the reels with pole hose on. The left one is over a year old. The hose is a bit grubby now but still looks and works fine cleaning around 100 houses a week.

You have to manage your hose and be aware that if you see it coiling a little, just spin your pole as you are walking to straighten it. When working with pole hose it is so light that it doesnt feel like you are using hose at all.

I will say though, that with a Van mount and dragging hose through the streets/roads, you need 100m microbore.

Back