Hot

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by tench0771, Jun 19, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

guna b a hot one to day lads oushhhhhhh 24 in south west guna need plenty of factore 50 [​IMG]:cool::p

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

cloudy and naff here thank god...too hot yesterday...but i had a job over the road so some nice ice cold cans of stella kept me going....i keep getting new very dirty jobs....but i limit them to one a day...done first thing...i just couldnt have done that one yesterday had the sun come out...

i thought she was going to give me a nice tip....but she said....i will pay for next clean too...still that will be done when she is out at super speed....:rofl:

(not got over the pictures of your net of fish yet! think my biggest was only a measly three pounder!)

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I'm off work today with a pulled muscle so my entertainment for an hour or so is I'm watching the council remove a 60ft tree out the back by the roadside. Boy do those chaps work fast but there H&S is a bit lacking :D

4. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

Take it easy smurf been working to hard. Ive just been lookin at di resin all am:confused: spoke to a shop they said that they are gettin spectrum resin in v soon at reduced price and claim to be 25% better, whatever that means. Windowcleaningstuff shop. My resin is about done, just tricklin through hose to get the golden 000. Just goin out now to do a few local jobs.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Thanks will do :thumbsup:

They claim spectrum di tanks are so say 25% more efficent but was not aware they made di resin too.

6. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

Just checked the website for the resin its in now.

http://www.windowcleaningstuff.co.uk/poles-water-fed/645-spectrum-resin-25l.html

£78 inc vat and free delivery. Wonder if its any good? Just emptied half my resin out and had enough to top up, so will keep me going for a month at least. So dont know if I should try this over the Tulsion that Ive only used?

7. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

im guna b ordering new resin this week as im out now ill try this an c how it is

Advertisement