Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Univalve being sorted [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Neil

Won't be long and I will have the long awaited univalve [emoji1303]
496a87f556bbd4996e9e0b0bbea5b9ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol thats the first thing i noticed £8.95 postage.rip off. some ones making easy money.

i ordered a steering rack on friday from ireland arrived yesterday £9 postage. this things about 4 feet long & heavy.

I know I didn't even look at the shipping I just wanted it [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine arrived today, I'm still amazed how many of you have real beef with Steve.

I must be one of the lucky ones, over the years I have ordered 3-4 aquadapters, loads of springs, spoke to him several times, never had any issues.

I ordered the uni valve about 3 days ago after he told me they were ready, it landed today.

I love the product he sells, even if I had the issues you lot have I would still beg, borrow or steal to get either an aquadapter or the uni-valve

The alternative is just not an option lol

I'll try it tomorrow

In general i don't like been charged a certain amount for postage only to find a lower postage cost on the Royal Mail postage sticker on parcel .

In general i don't like been charged a certain amount for postage only to find a lower postage cost on the Royal Mail postage sticker on parcel .
Depends on the price difference. Last time i looked, tape, time, boxes, jiffy bags, bubble wrap, petrol, shoe leather, labels were not free /emoticons/smile.png

:angel::angel::*Rash will have in soon at leeds . I'll have a drive over next month pick some bits up and get one . I don't know how he sells resin cheaper than daqua and gardiner poles cheaper than gardiners . /emoticons/smile.png

/emoticons/smile.png:)Ay up Halton . Rash runs the window cleaning shop in holbeck . It's just behind dun elms. It's actually called Air Force . He sells everything . I don't order anything online . When it's ******* it down I drive over and have a browse . He is cheaper than any online shop , really helpful , he will fix or fit owt you want . He sells all trad and wfp gear you can think of . Much better than ordering online cos you no your not getting the wrong size fitting . I snapped a section on my slx 25 a couple weeks back early morning , cos I don't have a back up pole I drove over there £70 fitted the new section and back working an hour later . /emoticons/smile.png

You guys... spending that much on a valve?? Will it actually save you 60 quid in the first year?

You guys... spending that much on a valve?? Will it actually save you 60 quid in the first year?
That's a good point, if I buy 2 that a bag of resin , surely you wouldn't waste that amount of water in a year from your brush head!

Its not just about money, its more about convenience. Not having the weight of an aqua dapter or not having to keep bending down to turn on a tap or not having the dreaded loop in your pole hose

These contraptions are invented to make life easier, so why not :thumbs up:

Easily! I run close to running out when a two man team. Today I have done figures and will be touch and go on 1400L. If I run out today it's a 40 mile round trip and at least two men not working. It ain't gonna save loads of water but with my maths. It's enough.

I will enjoy the wash. Water off. Scrub. Water on technique on heavily stained glass.

Latest Posts

Back