Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Univalve being sorted [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I see how it can save water, and thus time&money, but £60 is a lot for it, I guess it's the novelty, I just use a tap on a belt, cost me £10 years ago

i just have taps on bottom of my poles will take pic later show u

if u take time tape the loop in place its grand nd its on ur hand

sating that i sill try this as it cud be far better way

/emoticons/smile.png:)Ay up Halton . Rash runs the window cleaning shop in holbeck . It's just behind dun elms. It's actually called Air Force . He sells everything . I don't order anything online . When it's ******* it down I drive over and have a browse . He is cheaper than any online shop , really helpful , he will fix or fit owt you want . He sells all trad and wfp gear you can think of . Much better than ordering online cos you no your not getting the wrong size fitting . I snapped a section on my slx 25 a couple weeks back early morning , cos I don't have a back up pole I drove over there £70 fitted the new section and back working an hour later . /emoticons/smile.png
Cool thanks for that didn't know there was a supplier in Leeds.

Do they do pumps etc ?

Halton . He sells everything you can think of and more ,trad ,wfp , guttering , full systems , and the he has everything in stock , he's a sound bloke he will even let you try stuff out before buying , he's really helpfull will try fix something for you instead of trying to sell you a replacement . He loves a cash sale and you get a discount . I buy 2,sacks of tulsion resin £140 . Gardiner brushes £30'. Like I say I pop,in every couple months get some bits and a browse. I prefer that than buying online . I will be surprised if he dosent have the univalve in stock .

Halton . He sells everything you can think of and more ,trad ,wfp , guttering , full systems , and the he has everything in stock , he's a sound bloke he will even let you try stuff out before buying , he's really helpfull will try fix something for you instead of trying to sell you a replacement . He loves a cash sale and you get a discount . I buy 2,sacks of tulsion resin £140 . Gardiner brushes £30'. Like I say I pop,in every couple months get some bits and a browse. I prefer that than buying online . I will be surprised if he dosent have the univalve in stock .
Cheers m8 were u based

You guys... spending that much on a valve?? Will it actually save you 60 quid in the first year?
Let's say instant water control will allow you to save enough water per day to do an extra half house (not unreasonable)

Now if you charge £10 per house that's an extra £25 per week of work you can do without needing to produce any more water (or drive home to get some more etc) over a 4 week month that's £100 per month, £1200 per year just for being able to prevent water loss.

£1200 extra per year for a £30 investment aint a bad roll of the dice. /emoticons/smile.png)

Although his marketing / advertising is rubbish

It was pure wash systems but that site has been down a long time - what's his business called nowadays ?

Ay up Halton . I am from dudsville or dewsbury . Right in the middle of that golden triangle of dewsbury , batley and heckmondwike . Were you at , I'm guessing Halton moor . Taxloss you in leeds as well I see . Do you both work in leeds , I do a bit in tingley . Regarding the shop in leeds . I find him cheaper than the online places . And if you buy your bits together and pay cash he usually rounds it down .

Ay up Halton . I am from dudsville or dewsbury . Right in the middle of that golden triangle of dewsbury , batley and heckmondwike . Were you at , I'm guessing Halton moor . Taxloss you in leeds as well I see . Do you both work in leeds , I do a bit in tingley . Regarding the shop in leeds . I find him cheaper than the online places . And if you buy your bits together and pay cash he usually rounds it down .
Ey up mate. I am from Dewsbury also. WTF never heard it called dudsville before :

Hi m8 I not Halton Moor I'm about 1 mile away in Halton between colton and York rd.

I work in Leeds but not tingley.

Think I will take a trip down when not working next thanks for info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayup Chaps !I had some good nights out in Bat Vegas

I'm north Leeds- Bramhope and Ilkley
How far down in north Leeds you work

Did a couple of houses in long medows bramhope till they move

Latest Posts

Back