Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vax steam cleaner

WCF

Help Support WCF:

you have gone to the dark side smurf, its pluging powered, the darklings can use it :hehehe: ?????????????????? Repent Repent :rofl:

cant blame you with £60.00 off /emoticons/smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget to wear your pinny when you use it smurf./emoticons/biggrin.png

What did you use it on? I always fancied a steam cleaner for the internals/latches etc of the windows but I wouldnt get enough use out of it to justify.

My last steam cleaner got borrowed and I never got it back like most of my tools over the years. That's blooming kids for you...:rolleyes:

As I was asked to do a moving in deep clean that I did not really want to do but as the money was so good not to turn down I thought I better get another one as you do.

I find it a very useful tool on a multitude of cleaning jobs in and around a house.

My last steam cleaner got borrowed and I never got it back like most of my tools over the years. That's blooming kids for you...:rolleyes:As I was asked to do a moving in deep clean that I did not really want to do but as the money was so good not to turn down I thought I better get another one as you do.

I find it a very useful tool on a multitude of cleaning jobs in and around a house.
I do not use very often but it helps when you cannot use chemicals

I found another use for that cheapo steamer yesterday. My wife and kids tried to paint a glass panel internal door a few years back and got gloss paint all over the edges of the glass. The glass is not flat so was blooming nightmare to try to get the paint off. However when I tried the steamer on it the heat of the steam softened it up and came easily off.

Latest Posts

Back