how am i doing???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by lee.h, May 9, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. lee.h

lee.h Member

5 weeks ago, had no customers what so ever , now have 30 monthlies.. not too bad considering it was wettest april on record haha

cant say iv been out every day because i havent, i havnt really done much door knocking because im building up to it. just put leaflets out ( not that many , less than a thousand ). i havent gone mental with leafleting because i thought id try the water first , and frankly i wanted to take my time and get to know how to arrange customers and do a proper job of the windows etc...
    im stepping up the canvassing majorly this month and next and hope it work s out,, pretty happy to this point tho as i havent put 8 til 5pm, 6 days a week, somethin i intend to do this following week.

also a big thank you to everyone that has replied to my posts , questions etc

Advertisement
  2. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Well done pal.. At this rate you could have 100 customers by August! Hopefully more! Keep it up, just build up the courage and go knocking, alot of people come out now with the good weather.. Get it before someone else does

3. GMcleaning

GMcleaning Guru

well done, 30 new customers is a great start, if you can do that every 5weeks u'l have a full round in no time!

4. Posh

Posh Hero

Well done mate. That's good going.

5. Ryan

Ryan Guest

thats good going mate

u been doing flyers or knocking ?

i knocked with good results but as i have a lack of time now i going to do bit more flyers this year and see how i get on

6. Paul

Paul Guest

Well done mate good going keep it up.

7. mark m

mark m Hero

Well done great start

8. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Am same as lee.h, started this month and have 26 custies!

9. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

Good start lads keep it up you'll get there :D

10. lee.h

lee.h Member

cheers guys, fair play i dont understand how people with established rounds find the time to leaflet drop and canvass, its tiring stuff if your at it a lot and time consuming. im enjoying the work and the whole thing really. not easy, but i like it.

Welsh ... iv dropped leaflets but i got a good few from word of mouth and then a few have come up to me while im cleaning in the street. .. i gotta stop being such a virgin and get nocking tho, dont think im gonna get anywhere without a lot more effort.

i'm aiming to try and at least match that figure for may as too.

Advertisement