How Deep Is An Unger Ninja Bucket On A Belt?

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Masons, Jun 10, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Masons

Masons Guru

So my 14" app and 18" Unger S blade may have to move over as I consider buying Unger Ninja equipment.

But what maximum size Applicator and blade are going to fit in my Ninja Bucket on a belt.

They do 92cm blades but I doubt they'd fit in, would they?

Preferably I'd like a 30" applicator and squeegee.

Anybody know?

Advertisement
  2. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

An 18" applicator and squeegy is about the bigest size you'll fit in any BOAB....the Ninja BOAB is 9 1/4" from the bottom to the handle groove.

Suppose you could cut the bottom of the bucket off to carry a 30" applicator and squeegy......trouble is, the other end will be sticking in your arm-pit .

3. David Taylor

David Taylor Well-Known Member

got 2 of these, worst boab ive had, you go to pull out applicator and it rips out the squeegee also,

get a ettore instead much better

4. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

Never had that problem with my Ninja BOAB.

The Ninja bucket has wider slots for the 'end caps' on the Ninja channel to sit-in.......do the Ninja channels fit in the Ettore BOAB

Advertisement