Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Long?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Josh

looking to do some canvasing for a new round im setting up.. i would normally do tge new cleans the day after or within a week of it been canvassed but whats the longest yyouve all left them until you do thw first clean? thanks guys

i get ppl moan if i say next time im about, they want it NOW. so i norm go the next day then when im in the area again i put them on it weather they like it or not!

Better to do next day, then come back 4 weeks doesn't matter if a day early or day late.

If you leave for 4 weeks more then likely they will forget, not be in etc

Better to do next day, then come back 4 weeks doesn't matter if a day early or day late.
If you leave for 4 weeks more then likely they will forget, not be in etc
... or ask the next another window cleaner they see.

John

everytime i get a customer i book them in when im in the area

last week i had a first clean of 6 houses... and i said to them all in 4 weeks time... and all of them were happy and all of them paid me on time etc /emoticons/smile.png cos i said to them ill be here in 4 weeks time thats when ill start .... jus gotta let them know ! /emoticons/smile.png

the trick is just to be honest with them...."IV JUST DONE YOUR NEIGHBOURS HOUSE LAST WEEK ON THE 2ND AND THERE NEXT CLEAN DAY IS ON THE 16TH IF I COULD TAKE YOUR MOB NUMBER ILL TEXT YOU THE DAY BEFORE JUST TO REMIND YOU .ID LIKE TO KEEP ALL THESE HOUSES ON THIS STREET TO BE ON THE SAME DAY .works for me never ad problems yet .

Back