Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just Booked My Jollies

Matty H

All this cold weather and snow got me down this week only managed a couple of days in total due to the freezing conditions and having man flu and all /emoticons/sad.png

So, said to the Mrs tonight lets book a holiday, so off in March for a couple of weeks /emoticons/smile.png

Yippee something to look forward to albeit a few ££££££ lighter now :huh:

I hope u have a great holiday my holiday is booked around my kids so always it is always

expensive holiday because have to have it the same s everybody

Where you going Matty. Booked mine last week, but not going till oct.
2 Nights in Dubai followed by 2 Nights in Hong Kong followed by 8 nights cruise on Cunard Queen Victoria stopping in Thailand etc, finally 3 nights in Singapore /emoticons/smile.png

Wow matty, that is a holiday.lol.Sounds fab. Cant wait till a few more years when i dont have to take the kids anymore. Im doing a weeks cruise from cyprus to turkey/egypt/ etc the staying 3 nights in cyprus. Cost me 3k still. But there is 4 of us.

Wow matty, that is a holiday.lol.Sounds fab. Cant wait till a few more years when i dont have to take the kids anymore. Im doing a weeks cruise from cyprus to turkey/egypt/ etc the staying 3 nights in cyprus. Cost me 3k still. But there is 4 of us.
That's quite reasonable what ship u on?

Only thomsons. been on it before and loved it. looked at others' date=' but would have been double in price lol[/quote']Yeah I like the big ships. Always look for the late deals - this will be my 7th Cruise lol
No kids does help and my other half is also self employed so can pick the best deals

Off too Turkey in Sept this year!!!! cannae wait /emoticons/biggrin.png only thing is i have too take the missus doh, anyway my kids are 20 an 17 and dinna want too come with us thank ****

Might be a killjoy ere but don't do holidays. They always go so quick. Within 2 weeks yer back to normal & depressed coz gotta go back to work. Cost a fortune. Yeah miserable git en I but that's just me.

Might be a killjoy ere but don't do holidays. They always go so quick. Within 2 weeks yer back to normal & depressed coz gotta go back to work. Cost a fortune. Yeah miserable git en I but that's just me.
Miserable git you only live once nice to see some places /emoticons/wink.png

Back