Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just Booked My Jollies

WCF

Help Support WCF:

got a cottaged booked for june for a week dont do abroad hols hate the heat and not into sun tans and sitting by the pool and dont really drink,plus ive got 2 dogs so my hol is more for them lol,only place id like to go is new york at xmas one year.

got a cottaged booked for june for a week dont do abroad hols hate the heat and not into sun tans and sitting by the pool and dont really drink,plus ive got 2 dogs so my hol is more for them lol,only place id like to go is new york at xmas one year.
You don't have to have holidays abroad that involve hot weather and getting a sun tan mate. I would highly recommend NYC absolutely superb place to go lol. You into the casual scene??? /emoticons/wink.png

yer true matty like a say its me dogs that are the issue and i cant put them in kennels if yer get me....

NO SURRENDER /emoticons/wink.png

got a cottaged booked for june for a week dont do abroad hols hate the heat and not into sun tans and sitting by the pool and dont really drink' date='plus ive got 2 dogs so my hol is more for them lol,only place id like to go is new york at xmas one year.[/quote']Me too pal, apart from I dont have dogs!
I like to explore when I go on holiday, only stay by the pool for an hour or 2 before I get bored, go for a swim of course, but prefer to go out and about.

yer true matty like a say its me dogs that are the issue and i cant put them in kennels if yer get me....
NO SURRENDER /emoticons/wink.png
Know of two good cottages where the dogs are welcome if you ever need one 1x Isle of Man 1x cornwall

sounds good mate been sticking to east coast yorkshire,mrs hates traveling anything over 40miles lol.

been to cornwall bowt 7 times over the years great place.

sounds good mate been sticking to east coast yorkshire,mrs hates traveling anything over 40miles lol.
been to cornwall bowt 7 times over the years great place.
Service Crew? lol /emoticons/ph34r.png

Only just read through this post and now I'm jealous!!!

Haven't had a hol away for ageeeeeeeeesss.

Last one was a lads hol to magaluf a few years back (classy I know!) Was good fun though.

Need to save my pennies now. :wacko:

Hope you a good one Matty, that holiday sounds amazing!

Haven't had a holiday in years myself either...I don't really do um. Who knows, if I can make my windows work...maybe a long weekend in the lakes with the missus.

Only just read through this post and now I'm jealous!!!
Haven't had a hol away for ageeeeeeeeesss.

Last one was a lads hol to magaluf a few years back (classy I know!) Was good fun though.

Need to save my pennies now. :wacko:

Hope you a good one Matty, that holiday sounds amazing!
Cheers bud /emoticons/wink.png

Sounds like a mint holiday Matty. I'm off to America in 5 weeks, 2 weeks in Orlando then a week in the Florida keys. We just bought the tickets for the theme parks and that set us back £1600

Sounds like a mint holiday Matty. I'm off to America in 5 weeks, 2 weeks in Orlando then a week in the Florida keys. We just bought the tickets for the theme parks and that set us back £1600
Yeah hols don't come cheap nowadays so bloody enjoy it lol /emoticons/biggrin.png

Sounds gud but u get wat u pay for /emoticons/tongue.png

Back