Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Two Man Set Up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Rick

Can anyone help regards a two man set up.

I'm looking into converting my vauxhall vivaro but unsure of what would be the best option.

I already have a RO System etc so im already purifying water from a purpose build shed. The problem I have is I was thinking of taking a hose from the shed water tank to a tank in the van. so would I need a pump to transfer water and speed things up?

I don't like the idea of a RO System in the van as I need the room and free weight for other things at times, so would I just need a dual pump and controller for both poles linked to a water tank in the van powered by 12v?

i'm sure I've missed a few things such as pole holders etc,,, so anything you think I may need feel free to share..

If any1 can help or point me in the right direction it would be very much appreciated,, if any1 installs this kind of system then feel free to pm me..

Kind Regards

Rick

You're paying about 70 for a bit of metal there mate. Find a piece of plywood, much cheaper, then you can buy the second pump with the money you've saved :Image10:

I have the same van as yours, I have made videos on how to do pretty much everything from pole holders to 4040 if it helps most are on the forum

You're paying about 70 for a bit of metal there mate. Find a piece of plywood, much cheaper, then you can buy the second pump with the money you've saved :Image10:
Thanks for pointing that out. that's exactly what I will do /emoticons/smile.png

I have the same van as yours, I have made videos on how to do pretty much everything from pole holders to 4040 if it helps most are on the forum

Thanks Mark
I will check out the link later as I need my shut eye lol

Back