Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Newbie From London

J

John Baker

Name :john

Cleaning Method :wfp

Years cleaning :0

Area :london

About me :hi I was unemployed for over a year my last job was a loft installer got feed up with sitting around and picking the odd job up here and there so I started to look into window cleaning gutter cleaning so couple of months ago I got of my **** and bought a wfp and so far its working out ok.. would like to ask one thing I keep getting asked if I can do inside to but I havnt a clue were to start can anyone help me with this eg things I will need

Hia john welcome to wcf. Yep all gear you'll need is in the above thread just get really the minimum boab, squeegee handle, couple of channels say 6 + 9 inch, applicator and a towel or similar to protect carpets etc. A stepladder might help as well.

thanks lads got all that stuff already I was just worried about peoples floors thanks again

Ah yes well its all about using the water/soap sparingly. I used to take a towel with me at times. Roll it up and put on the sill to catch any drips or on the floor. Manly though you can do it without a towel just don't drench the window. Just takes a little practice, have a go on your own perfect not using to much. You will get their.

Hi johnboy. I was like that at first. Just don't soak ur mop use both hands....why fanning with one hand run ur mop under so to catch most the drips.... also first few times u could put a towel down. Tell u feel ok with it...If ur useing a bucket place that on a towel or use a spray bottle on the insides to wet ur mop or window.keep doing ur own windows ur get the hang of it in no time plus ur av clean windows lolll hope this helps

Ah yes well its all about using the water/soap sparingly. I used to take a towel with me at times. Roll it up and put on the sill to catch any drips or on the floor. Manly though you can do it without a towel just don't drench the window. Just takes a little practice, have a go on your own perfect not using to much. You will get their.
snap gav lol

Back