How do you eat yours?

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Belfastcleaning, May 15, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Ok, got my tank, di, and hose & reel... Just waiting for the pump box, should be here today or tomorrow..

Do you fill tank up with pure water? Or do you fill up then put it threw the di when your on the go?

Advertisement
  2. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

I've got a 650 ltr tank in shed. Water goes through ro and then through di into this tank. Then I pump it to 350ltr tank in van, goes through pump box to hose etc. No di in van

3. Belfastcleaning

I only have di, and everything going in the back of the van, just dont know what to do really lol

4. Ryan

Ryan Guest

i dont keep my di in the van

so i just stick pure water in my van dont matter to much tbh mate

5. Belfastcleaning

Pump box arrived, pump controller battery and relay, just to connect to van battery.. And do everything else!! Need some ratchet straps

How do I put photos up ?

6. Paul

Paul Guest

I would put DI after the tank personally BC just purify as you go, there's no rite or wrong way[hr]
    I use Tappatalk for pictures is easier

7. simon

simon Guru

i agree, there's not much difference just if its pure in the tank & you need to empty it its a waste of water & resin. i've had to dump 250 ltr of pure coz i needed to empty the van

8. Belfastcleaning

Well I was kind of thinking the same, I have no idea how much water I will need and I won't be using the pole on all of my work..

9. simon

simon Guru

i dont have a pump myself but i'm sure if its set up with di after the tank it wouldn't take much fiddling to change it round if you dont like it that way

10. windyman

windyman Well-Known Member

I use DI before tank, fill tank with pure. But no right or wrong way. Up to you.

Advertisement